Cheap Therapy!

These are my words...from my life...my place to share...hopefully inspire...welcome! This is a glimpse into my thoughts and life...enjoy!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Questions

Where is my journey taking me? When will I finally feel at home? Will it ever be here on this earth? What is my purpose? Why can I not find joy in the place that God has put me? I want to be happy and content but I just have a restlesness inside that there is more to do than just this! Some days I am ready to just give up teaching and cross the road to a new path, but what is it? I feel like a 5 year old asking God so many questions and not really waiting for a response. I try to be still and know that He is God and He is in control of all things but it gets very hard, the waiting, the silence. What is in me that needs to go, of course I know some things, my pride, my determination to do it on my own, my selfishness. God I want  you to have those areas of my life that are struggles for me and clean them out. It is hard to wait patiently for the answers that you have for me. Why can't finding Your will be like Google? Just type it in and choices appear, then I could decide what I want and one double-click later, bam, I have my answer! I guess until then I will have to trust that You are in control and are always for me not against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment